FIELD OF STUDY: MANAGEMENT AND LAW - SECOND CYCLE STUDIES
Studies in the field of Management and Law last 3 semesters (1.5 years). After the first semester, the student selects a specialty. The study programme is offered in two specialties.
- application of methods and tools for analysing processes and phenomena that occur in an organisation and its environment
- identifying and solving problems that occur in the organisation as well as critical assessment of effectiveness of the proposed solutions and the consequences of their implementation
- managing teamwork as well as managing the organisational resources of business entities and public institutions
- unassisted planning, organisation, realisation and coordination of work (own and others’)
BUSINESS ANALYSIS MANAGER
- performing the role of a business analyst,
- knowledge of methods and tools for analysing and forecasting data for management purposes,
- ability to, without instruction, plan, organize, and coordinate own and others’ work,
- ability to communicate with colleagues, contractors, clients and people operating in the environment of the organization, both in Polish and in a foreign language,
- knowledge relevant to the functioning of the company on the domestic and international market, including legal conditions and the relationships between the company and other entities on the market.
The aim of the internship is to improve the ability to: use in practice the knowledge acquired in the course of studies; learn about the economic, social, technological, psychological and legal conditions of acting as a manager in an organization; master skills in the field of creating and modifying organisational structures and management systems; design business ventures.
Students complete a 12-week internship during the second semester in institutions, companies and economic centers in positions related to the field of study.
WORK FOR YOU
A graduate of this study programme will gain knowledge and practical skills in the field of creating business models, developing business analyses and implementing solutions in the field of e-commerce systems, management accounting as well skills relevant to acquiring, analysing and practical use of information for business purposes.
The graduate will be able to use the management methods and techniques adequate to situation, necessary to solve specific problems of business entities.
PUBLIC SERVICES MANAGER
ability to prepare official and business documents with the use of terms and concepts relevant to the field of social sciences and to present these documents in public appearances,
- ability to manage the work of a team, work of an organisational units as well as managing the organisational resources of business entities and public institutions,
- obtaining and using information for business purposes, as well as its presentation and visualization,
- practical skills in the field of municipal economy and organization of public services, budget accounting, social security and human resources management,
- ability to use appropriate management methods and techniques in order to tackle specific tasks, typical of the public sector organisations (central and local government administration, state-owned enterprises, municipal enterprises and non-governmental organisations).
The aim of the internship is to improve the ability to use in practice the knowledge acquired during studies, to learn about the economic, social, technological, psychological and legal conditions of acting as a manager in an organisation, as well as to improve skills in the field of creating and modifying the organisational structures and management systems, in addition to developing the ability to design business ventures.
Students complete a 12-week internship during the second semester in institutions, companies and economic centres in positions related to the field of study.
WORK FOR YOU
A graduate who enters the labour market will be able to cope with the challenges faced by both modern managers of business entities and managers of organisational units of the public sector.
A graduate of this study programme will be prepared to manage human resources, private and public entities in all sectors of professional activity.
Zapisy odbywają się przez zewnętrzny system rekrutacyjny w Akademii Nauk Stosowanych w Elblągu. Informacje na stronie https://ans-elblag.pl/kandydaci-z-ukrainy.html