FIELD OF STUDY: ADMINISTRATION
- application of procedures in administration
- analysis of legal phenomena and risk assessment of crisis situations
- designing the management process in public institutions
- constructing action plans and procedures as well as drawing up basic legal regulations
PUBLIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
- familiarity with the constitutional system of state institutions and understanding their role in the administrative structure of both Poland and other European Union countries
- analysis of security issues on a local, regional, national and global scale,
- knowledge of the application of security law,
- familiarity with the objectives and operating mechanisms of the various institutions responsible for national and international security as well as their cooperation.
Students complete a 6-month internship in institutions and companies operating for public and personal safety in positions related to the field of study.
Examples of internship institutions:
- City Police Headquarters,
- Municipal Police,
- Military Draft Office,
- Border Guards,
- Customs Chamber,
- Volunteer Fire Department,
- Tax Office,
- Social National Emergency Network,
- companies involved in protection of data, persons and property.
WORK FOR YOU
The graduate is prepared to work in Polish public administration institutions and other entities involved in ensuring public safety.
Public administration units responsible for developing safe space for the functioning of local and regional communities as well as units involved in obtaining financing from EU structural funds for safety purposes.
Zapisy odbywają się przez zewnętrzny system rekrutacyjny w Akademii Nauk Stosowanych w Elblągu. Informacje na stronie https://ans-elblag.pl/kandydaci-z-ukrainy.html