The condition to admission to the list of students is to get at least half of the points that can be obtained from the exam or the interview, whereas the result must also qualify the candidate for the ranking list within the admission limit provided for the given registration round.
Basis of qualification:
Stationary qualification interview
Languages of conducting the qualification:
The thematic scope of the interview corresponds to checking the general orientation of the candidate in the issues that are to be the subject of future studies. During the interview, the candidate will receive three main questions:
1. Basic knowledge of religions and belief systems
2. General Theory and Concepts of Research on Religions
3. The content of the recommended lecture.
Recommended reading: The Oxford Handbook of the Study of Religion, edited by Michael Stausberg and Steven Engler, Oxford 2016 Geertz, Clifford, "Religion as a cultural system". The interpretation of cultures: selected essays, Geertz, Clifford. London: Fontana Press. 1993 pp. 87–125.
The number of points that can be obtained: 100.
Qualification interview: 14th of July, 2023, 10:00 a.m.; Faculty of Oriental Studies, Nowy Świat 69 str., room 149 (3rd floor)
Announcement of results: 20th of July, 2023
Reception of documents:
- I round: 21st, 24th-25th of July, 2023
- II round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during I round): 26th-27th of July, 2023
- III round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during II round): 28th, 31st of July, 2023
- additional rounds will be announced in case of not fulfilling the limits
List of required documents submitted by the candidates qualified for studies
Candidate from the Ukraine is exempted from the obligation of submitting legalization, apostille and sworn translation of high school/higher education diploma issued in foreign language. Candidate from the Ukraine submits regular translation of these documents.
Limit of places available in this round of admission: 5