The condition to admission to the list of students is to get at least half of the points that can be obtained from the exam or the interview, whereas the result must also qualify the candidate for the ranking list within the admission limit provided for the given registration round.
Basis of qualification:
Exam in English at B2 level according to CEFR
Languages of conducting the qualification:
The entrance examination consists of two parts:
1. written exam in English at B2 level according to CEFR
- the scope of the exam: the exam checks the candidates' proficiency in English in writing and includes a grammar and vocabulary test and three exercises to check reading skills, level of the exam: B2 according to CEFR
- exam date: July 15 at 9:00 a.m.
- duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- place of the exam: al. Niepodległości 22, 02-653 Warsaw, room 14 (ground floor)
- maximum number of points: 52
2. an oral interview confirming the candidate's ability to study in English - required level - B1+ according to CEFR
- the scope of the exam: the examination checks the candidates' oral proficiency in English; candidates answer questions concerning: 1) education and choice of the field of study; 2) personal life and interests; 3) social media;
- exam date: July 15 at 2:45 pm
- duration of the exam: 30 minutes
- place of the exam: al. Niepodległości 22, 02-653 Warsaw, room 218 (2nd floor)
- maximum number of points: 30
Exam: 15th of July, 2022
Announcement of results: 19th of July, 2022
Reception of documents:
- I round: 20th-22nd of July, 2022
- II round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during I round): 25th-26th of July, 2022
- III round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during II round): 27th-28th of July, 2022
Candidate from the Ukraine is exempted from the obligation of submitting legalization, apostille and sworn translation of high school/higher education diploma issued in foreign language. Candidate from the Ukraine submits regular translation of these documents.