Science-oriented mind, abstract ability of thinking, technical creativity, information technology interests, responsiveness for the interdisciplinary knowledge, willingness and ability of continuous self development.
WHAT SUBJECT IS IMPORTANT TO PASS DURING A MATURITY EXAM?
A modern, foreign language and 2 subjects from the following: mathematics, information technology, physics (with astronomy), chemistry, Polish language.
The graduate of the first degree programme at the department of industrial information technologies with a practical profile disposes of knowledge and practical skills in the sphere of technical sciences, specially building and exploitation of machines and contemporary information technologies applied in different branches of industry.
The graduate is prepared to work in:
- small, medium and big corporations dealing with generation and exploitation of machines and devices,
- design or construction units,
- units connected with production organization and automation of technological processes,
- information technology companies dealing with building or implementation of tools and information technologies in the industry,
- research and development units or consulting and economy, administration, education units requiring the technical and information technology knowledge.
FIRST CYCLE DEGREE PROGRAMME
The programme lasts:
- 8 semesters in the daily, full – time mode - S (on site).
The studies are completed with obtaining a Bachelor degree (inżynier).
During the 7th semester, a student internship is scheduled to take place in an industrial corporation cooperating with the Faculty.
During the degree programme, subjects from the area of information technology sciences are carried out, such as:
- basics of programming,
- architecture of computer systems,
- operation systems,
- computer graphics,
- micro processing technology,
- industrial data bases,
- methods of artificial intelligence,
- Internet and mobile technologies.
Within the facultative subjects there are e.g.:
- material engineering,
- machine engineering,
- technologies and industrial devices,
- electro technology and electronics for the information technology specialists,
- engineering graphics,
- quality engineering.
Since the 3rd semester, the students have the possibility to choose the subjects offered to them in the degree programme according to their interests and predispositions as well as to create a detailed profile of the degree programme in the direction of the future occupational path.
The city offers accommodation in student rooms to the students living outside the city of Kędzierzyn – Koźle.